[Workaround.org] Need some more in ISP setup manual
SM Touhiduzzaman Touhid
smtouhid at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 15 12:46:04 CEST 2011
I have fully functional mail server (Lenny) same as wordaround tutorial. But now i need some more features in my server. Plz the below if that possible in my existing system.
* Multi domain mail server
* All user can send mail to all of our domains (ex: domain1, domain2, domain3)
* Some user can send mail to outside of the server (ex: gmail, yahoo or other domain)
* All my existing setup will be same.
* The user of domain1 will send only at domain1 but he can get mail from anywhere.
* Some user of domain1 may send to anywhere.
* All incoming and outgoing mail will cc to some listed email id.
Can you please sugest???
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Workaround-chitchat